½ cup small red onion, finely diced
1 clove garlic, minced
½ cup Brussels sprouts, stemmed and sliced
1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil or coconut oil
Himalayan sea salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
2 whole eggs
1. Add the butternut squash, onion, and garlic to a pan and cook for 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until soft.
2. Stir in the Brussels sprouts, along with a teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil.
3. Season generously with Himalayan sea salt and pepper to taste.
4. Saut© for 8-10 minutes until the Brussels sprouts are bright green and fork-tender.
5. Make two small wells in the hash and crack an egg into each.
6. Cover and cook until the eggs are set.